Recipe: Zesty Infused Ranch Crackers
If you’re familiar with that famous ranch-dressing-packet snack mix, you’re in for a treat! These snack-sized oyster crackers are infused with cannaoil for a medicated version of this nostalgic recipe. You’ll yield a large batch, so share these with a friend or two, or pour a small bowl for yourself and freeze the rest! They are scrumptious as is, eaten as a snack, or as a topper for a bowl of soup or salad.
Zesty Infused Ranch Crackers Makes 6 1-cup servings
What you’ll need:
- A 1-oz (28 grams) packet dry ranch-style seasoning mix for dips or dressing
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder (not garlic salt!)
- ½ teaspoon onion powder (not onion salt!)
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried dill weed
- ¼ cup cannabis-infused olive oil
- 1 9-ounce bag (6 cups) oyster crackers
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 250°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix packet of seasoning mix, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, dill weed and cannabis-infused olive oil. Stir until combined. Mix in crackers and stir until well coated.
- Using a rubber spatula, spread the seasoned crackers on to the lined sheet pan in a single layer. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crisp. Enjoy!
Did you try this recipe? Don’t forget to share your culinary canna-creation with us on instagram @curaleaf.usa!