Recipe: Herby Botanical Cheese Spread
Herby Botanical Cheese Spread Makes approximately 1 cup
The darling of all cheese boards! This well-loved creamy spread can easily be made at home. Infuse yours with cannabutter and serve with veggies, crackers or crostini.
What you’ll need:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons cannabis-infused butter, softened
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives + extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill + extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley + extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped edible flowers (such as nasturtiums, chive blossoms, dianthus, marigolds, violas, violets, pansies) + extra for garnish
What to do:
- Combine cream cheese, cannabutter, garlic, and sea salt into the bowl of a food processor. Pulse to combine.
- Add herbs and flowers and pulse a few more times. Using a rubber spatula, scrape out your food processor bowl and place cheese spread in a small decorative bowl or ramekin. If you can wait, let it rest in the refrigerator to meld the flavors for about 30 minutes.
- Taste and season with more sea salt, if needed. Garnish with more chopped herbs or edible flowers, if using.
Tightly wrapped in your refrigerator, your herbed cheese spread will keep for one week.
Did you try this recipe?
Don’t forget to share your culinary canna-creation with us on instagram @curaleaf.usa!