Infused Peppermint Chocolate Mug Cake
When a chocolate craving strikes, this recipe can be ready to eat in under 10 minutes! If you want to increase the potency potential, simply swap out the extra-virgin olive oil for more cannabis-infused olive oil.
What you’ll need:
- 4 T all-purpose flour
- 2 T unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 t baking soda
- 1/8 t fine sea salt
- 1 T granulated sugar
- 1 T dark brown sugar
- 1 T cannabis-infused olive oil*
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 T water
- 1 t cider vinegar or white vinegar
- 1/4 t peppermint extract
- Optional garnish: Crushed candy canes or chopped peppermint hard candies
What to do:
- Spray a large (12 ounce) microwave-safe ceramic mug with cooking spray. Combine all ingredients in the mug. Whisk with a small whisk or a fork until well mixed with no lumps.
- Microwave for 60-90 seconds or until fully cooked depending on your microwave. Do not overcook or it’ll be dry.
- Allow the mug to cool for 3-5 minutes before eating.
- Add an optional garnish or two… or all of them! Enjoy responsibly.
Words of wisdom: Start low, go slow.
*Before putting cannaoil to use in a recipe, taste ¼ t of the infusion with a small bite. Wait an hour to let your body digest, then assess how you’re feeling to determine if your ideal dose needs adjusting. While this will provide you with a nice baseline for your recipe, you’ll want to be mindful of your math. Infusing a whole dish requires careful planning!
For more cannabis inspirations, be sure to follow us on Instagram: @curaleaf.usa