Recipe: Apple Crumble Steamer with Cannabis Cream Serves 4
All the delicious things we love about apple crumble—tart apple taste, the sweet combo of sugar and oats, warm spicy cinnamon… whipped up into one creamy sippable infusion!
What you’ll need:
- 2 apples
- 4 oatmeal cookies (approx 7 oz), crumbled + more for garnish
- 1 c white chocolate chips
- 1 t ground cinnamon + more for garnish
- ½ c infused heavy cream*
- 3 ½ c milk + more if needed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Whipped cream (optional)
* Before putting cannacream to use this recipe, have a taste in basic coffee, tea or cocoa. Wait an hour and assess how you’re feeling to ensure the potency is to your preference. While this will provide you with a nice baseline for your recipe, you’ll want to be mindful of your math. Infusing more than one serving requires careful planning!
What to do:
- Peel, core and cut the apples into chunks. In a blender, add apple chunks, 4 crumbled cookies, white chocolate chips, & cinnamon. Blend until the mixture has a smooth consistency. Add the infused cream and milk and blend until it is fluffy.
- Heat mixture in a heavy bottom saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir until warmed through. If your mixture looks too thick, add another ¼ c of milk to thin it. Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Ladle into cups. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon and/or more oatmeal cookie crumbs. Enjoy responsibly!