Makes approximately 40 truffles.
These no-bake treats have a rich and creamy chocolate center with a sweet outer shell. They are guaranteed to be the first to go at your next party (so tuck a few away for yourself)! You can also experiment with different sandwich cookie flavors like vanilla or lemon.
What you’ll need:
- 1 (14.3 oz) package chocolate wafer sandwich cookies (not double stuffed)
- 1 (8 oz) package full-fat cream cheese, softened
- .5 gram Curaleaf UKU CO2 extract (1/2 syringe)
- 15 oz white melting chocolate (like Ghirardelli White Chocolate Melting Wafers)
- Garnish: Sprinkles or 6 ounces semisweet melting chocolate, drizzled
What to do:
1. Add whole cookies into your food processor and process until fine crumbs are formed. No food processor? Put the cookies in a zip-lock bag and crush with a rolling pin or a wine bottle until you have fine crumbs.
2. Mix in the cream cheese and UKU CO2. Stir until ingredients are fully blended.
3. Shape into 40 (1-inch) balls; they should be about the size of a tablespoon. Place on a large rimmed sheet pan lined with parchment paper, and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. Melt the white chocolate wafers in a small microwave-safe bowl—about 30 seconds at a time—stirring in between, until melted. Don’t over-heat the chocolate or it may harden on you.
5. Remove the balls from the fridge. Drop one into the white chocolate, rolling it around with a fork. Lift the ball and let the excess chocolate drip off before placing on the prepared sheet pan. Then… repeat!
6. These truffles set up quickly so garnish immediately with your sprinkles, if using. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. These truffles will stay fresh in the refrigerator for one week or in the freezer for three months.
Words of wisdom: Start low, go slow.
*Before using a cannabis infusion in a recipe, taste ¼ t of the infusion with a small bite of food. Assess how you’re feeling after an hour and adjust the potency as needed. Remember: Infusing a whole dish requires careful planning… and mindful math!
Always label your edibles: “Contains cannabis, 21+” – Keep out of the reach of children.