To our patients and customers:
March 13th, 2020
We are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID 19) situation as it relates to our communities, and we know that many of you may be feeling concerned by all the information. At Curaleaf, the health of our patients, customers, and staff is our foremost priority as we navigate the evolving situation.
In order to ensure that our patient and customer care remains uninterrupted, Curaleaf is following recommendations offered by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as state and local governments to protect our community and help limit the spread of the virus. (Read more about the COVID-19 and the CDC’s recommendations for personal and public safety HERE)
We understand that access to our dispensaries offer a real benefit to our customers’ health, so we want to ensure that those experiences are as safe as possible. At this time, Curaleaf locations will remain open with appropriate measures to protect our patients and customers. We also want to remind patients that they can take advantage of delivery, mobile ordering and express pickup options in the states where these services are available.
We thought it might be useful to review some of the additional steps we are taking in our dispensaries and other facilities as safeguards during this unusual time.
In our dispensaries we are:
- Requiring additional regular hand washing breaks and hand sanitizing, with additional hand sanitizers made available in public areas
- Increasing frequency and oversight of daily cleaning, including multiple wipe downs of high touch surfaces and common spaces with additional disinfecting procedures
- Following new guidelines to ensure all staff are healthy before coming to work
In our cultivation and manufacturing facilities, we:
- Follow rigorous standards for agricultural best practices
- Maintain the highest levels of hygiene protocol, using protective gear, masks and gowning
- Continue to use best in class procedures for cleaning & sanitizing of cultivation and manufacturing areas, utensils and equipment, with increased frequency
It is worth noting that we have had no diagnosed or presumptively diagnosed cases of Coronavirus/COVID-19 among our staff to date.
While we all understand that this is a fluid situation that can change at any time, it is important that we remain cautious, follow the guidance of our public health leaders, and take the steps we can to reduce risk for ourselves and others. Thank you.